Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009

It's another new day. This comp nerd is having a BIG problem keeping up with this set. Anyone who can please help. I think I have things under control and then there it goes. Oh well, maybe next time. I would like to reset this site and add pictures but havent the slightest idea how to do it. Sometimes I think I just need to crawl back under any rock and hide. I know it would make my family feel better, they wouldn't have to worry about me. You know there are days when everything goes wrong, seems like you learn nothing. I think this is one of them.Guess I'll go I'm not doing anything but making myself feel worse. Hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

  1. What a sad post Gin!!!!! Of course it wouldnt be better for us if you went and hid! Stop thinking like that!!!!!! We really count on you and life would be terrible without you!!! Cheer up some days are just better than others, something I know all about too....I've been in a major slump the last couple of weeks myself...I tend to hide "under rocks" from everyone when I get that way..but it will pass! it always does!

    ReplyDelete