Saturday, December 26, 2009

Deecember 26, 2009

Aniversary Day. Dean and I will have been maried 44 years. He may be gone but he will always be with me. Had a great Christmas day. Got up a little before 8:00 and strated cooking. Apple cakes, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and Turkey and gravy. Norm came and got me about 2:30 and we took everything over to his house. Family was there. Everybody ate tooooooo much. Several of us had a nap after eating. Oh yes before we ate Rachel directed the gift giving and opening. Boy did I get some. I wasn't expecting anything. New dish cloth and towels for the kitchen. Natural colors. I told them my kitchen would think it had died and gone to heaven. Next was a table that could be used while sitting in a chair or if worth came to worth used in a bed. Then there was an electric flanel blanket. Norm said it was to keep me and my feet warm while in front of the TV. Norm brought me home about 4:00. I told him I was going to the chair and probabley go to sleep. Went in got all presents unrapped and cleaned up. Got me a big piece of apple cake, took the lap table and blanket and went to the chair. Turned on the tv, ate and tried to watch something on the History channel. Needless to say I woke up about 9:00. Took my medicine and turned off everything and went to bed. Got up at 9:00 this morning. Happy Holiday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment