Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

An interesting weekend. Reunion at Ryans. Left home with Neil at 11:00. Got prescriptions at walgreens then went to Ryans. Left Ryans at 2:00. Said hello to a lot of Aubrey family members. Then Neil and I did our shopping. Got new printer for my comp, groceries, and other odds and ends. Got back home about 5:00. Neil put my printer in and he left about 7:00. Busy day. Church was interesting Sunday. Don and Linda were away, and we had a guest preacher. Boy could he sing. Very deep, strong voice. Interesting. Sunday afternoon at about 4:00 went to the funeral home with Shelley to say goodby to Joe Radcliff. In a way its depressing to know that so many my age are crossing over to join the Lord. But I know that they are now at peace and at comfortable. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment